Saturday, November 3, 2007

9.1st.10.842 A.T.E: Assault on Joseph’s Inn

Well, our indecision has cost us; a number of ghasts attacked the inn. They arrived late at night, all of them appearing to be identical to the butlers from Count Crisco’s house. At first they attempted to infiltrate their way in posing as customers, but when Asmodean refused them entry, and a noise was heard up stairs, they attacked.

Vargas and I had a very easy time with the undead downstairs. Numa’s presence was able to force two of the three to cower, a welcome advantage but also a cause for concern. Max and Asmodean dealt with the ones upstairs, and I understand that Asmodean succumbed to the paralyzation this time. I was able to utilize some of my new tactical insight, getting Vargas to fight more efficiently than before. Numa managed to create a wave of spiders from his person, which swarmed one of the cowering ghasts. After the last ghast fell, we had a brief discussion of what to do next, and none of us were quite willing to change our views. We will have to see if anyone changes their mind by tomorrow. I really do not enjoy being hunted down, I have enough of that in my life.

No comments: