Wednesday, November 14, 2007

9.2nd.10.842 A.T.E: To Ur-Chardros

I seem to have done a poor job keeping this journal current over the past week. I suppose that is because not much worth noting has happened. We have spent most of the week traveling. After we dealt with the ghasts a week ago, we once again discussed what to do about the vampire Gastolf. Yes, apparently the vampire’s name is Gastolf, not Ghasly. After some debate, all of us decided to go to Ur-Chardros, where we arrived today. From here, we plan to talk to a contact of Numa’s, and then decide what we should do afterwards.

Before leaving, Asmodean tried to sell Joseph’s Inn, but after a few days of being unsuccessful, we decided to leave without having sold it. We left Vargas behind to sell the inn, or so I assume. The others tell me he was passed out behind the bar when we left, having gotten into the alcohol, which is strange since Vargas doesn’t drink. Hopefully he will sell Joseph’s Tavern quickly and catch up to us. I think we left enough information for him to find us.

As I mentioned earlier, we arrived in Ur-Chardros just today and checked into the Blue Colt Inn. We asked around about Numa’s contact, Tom. I’m not sure who this Tom is, or how he is related to Numa, since it sounds like they had never met. Hopefully, this will be a quick stop, since the empire has a presence here. Tomorrow, I will have to see if there is any sort of wanted poster for me and remove it so my traveling companions do not come across it.

No comments: